phone 0034 971 680 040

Terms and conditions

Web holder

For the purposes of the provisions of Art. 10.1 of the LSSICE, it is noted that the website www.calablanca-mallorca.com is owned by the entity Olivia SL and it contains information and services related to the possibility of making reservations of rooms and hire packages, offers or other hotel services.

Tax data
Company name: Olivia SL
CIF: B07025992
C / Duque de Extremera no 8, 07181 Palmanova, Illes Baleares, Spain.

In www.calablanca-mallorca.com we offer our users the best booking conditions for stays in our apartments located in Palmanova. Designed to be carried out in a comfortable, agile, efficient and safe way.

For the reservation to be made effective payment will be made of 30% payment by credit or debit card (Visa or Mastercard) or by bank transfer at the time of booking and the remaining 70% upon check-in. The establishment reserves the right to request at the Check-in both the credit card with which the prepayment was made, and the identification document of the person who owns it, if it is different, the previous payment can be reversed and require a new payment.

Failure to show up at the Apartments means the total amount of the reserved stay. Modification of reservations: To modify any data of a reservation, please send us an e-mail to calablanca@calablanca-mallorca.com indicating your name and surname, arrival date and reservation locator. The cost of renting the safe is € 3 per day and the cost of the cots € 6 per day. Accepted credit cards: Visa and Mastercard; The property reserves the right to check the validity of credit cards before the arrival date.

Schedule

Check-in from 3:00 hours.

Check-out until 12:00 hours.

The property has a free luggage room.

Apartamentos Calablanca reserves the right not to accept the reservation and consequently the entrance to the hotel, when the number of occupants does not coincide with the reserved ones.

Ecotasa:

Tax information on tourist stays in the Balearic Islands and measures to boost sustainable tourism. The published prices do not include the tourist tax applicable to stays from 1/1/2018: € 4.40 per day per person for hotels of 5 and 4 stars higher, as well as € 3.30 for 4-star hotels and € 2.20 for smaller establishments such as the Calablanca Apartments. This tax will be paid by the client upon arrival at the hotel. Children under 16 are exempt. There is a 75% bonus for stays within the period November 1 to April 30, as well as in the cases of stays in the same tourist establishment from the 9th day.

Thank you for choosing Apartamentos Calablanca.

Come and feel the sea breeze!

Subscribe to the newsletter